Monday, July 2, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Comic Book Gender Blender. For a long time now I've had a long interest in two things; Comic Books and Transgender Fiction. Interestingly enough these two interests crossover more then you might think. For a long time now I've been keeping an eye on various professionally published comic books that involve crossdressing, male to female transformation, forced femination, and general gender bending themes. And this blog is going to a place to showcase these that I have found and collect my various thoughts about them. Whether that takes us from the big guns at Marvel and DC, the cutting edge of Dark Horse and Image Comics, the obscure territory of the independent comics scene, or even across the oceans to Europe and Japan.

So welcome, I hope fans of this sort of thing will find my incites interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment